Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Life Lessons from Dr. Seuss




The past few weeks for me as well as for many of those around me have been trying and exhausting. It is easy to get caught up in everything that is going on in your remote little world; I have two midterms in one day and then that meeting ran way too long and our social was moved and I forgot to do that pre-approval at work and then the dryer stopped working…but in reality how much does any of that matter? Chances are none of those things are going to have a real lasting implication beyond this day, week, or semester. As Lent begins today and so many people are giving up Instagram, Twitter, and cake I want to give up the attitude that everything is going wrong and try to spend more time appreciating everything that is right. So I challenge you, from now until the end of the semester write down one thing that went right each and every day. Be sure to share your list with us! As always, have a fabulous day!


-Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment