Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spring Break in G-Vegas



Spring Break is less than 2 days away. While everyone is preparing for Miami, Key West and out of the country experiences, I will be here in my good ole' hometown of Greenville. My intention are to "chill" and sleep as much as possible. My past two months have been filled with constant running around for school, work purposes and my social life. The anticipation for next week is slowly building. I can imagine my week of laziness, video games, and forgetting about any and everything that involves school. Friday afternoon will be a sigh of relief. Enjoy your spring break however you see fit; go out, enjoy yourself, have fun and live it up. Spring Break does not have to be the craziest time of your life. Go for a little more "Break" than "Spring".

By Adrian Spell
Student Leadership Assistant 

No comments:

Post a Comment